4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in this website. You guarantee and guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that you are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EMAIL EBOOK SIGNATURES. You have the possibility, but not the obligation, to register and receive a free e-book from us. If so, you agree to receive other commercial emails.
7. SOFTWARE USE DE. The Company may make certain software available on the Site. If you download the software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained or generated by the software, and the data accompanying it (collectively, « Software ») will be considered licensed by the Company for personal and non-commercial use, for domestic use only. The Company does not transfer the title or intellectual property rights to the Software and maintains the full and complete title of the Software, as well as all the intellectual property rights contained therein. It is not possible to sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, nor to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or convert the Software into a form that is human perceptible.
8. USE CONTENT.By posting, downloading, displaying, executing, transmitting or distributing information or other content (« User Content ») to the website, you grant the Company, its affiliates, executives, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives a permanent, license non-exclusive use of User Content in connection with the operation of the Company’s Internet business, its affiliates, executives, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including, without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display publicly, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or disclose your name in connection with your Content. When posting User Content on the site,
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.By accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the website is always governed and subject to laws related to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, « Content »), in violation of any third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or property rights. You agree to comply with the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any violation of the rights of third parties caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any third party law or right rests solely with you. All matters of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act are processed in accordance with our DMCA Policy, which you can access through the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. IMPROPER CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute any Content that (a) is defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (b) defend or encourage conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or requests funds or is a request for goods or services; or (d) provide medical advice to other users. The Company reserves the right to terminate its receipt, transmission or other distribution of any material using the website and, if applicable, to delete that material from its servers.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.By accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is always governed by and subject to laws related to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, « Content »), in violation of any third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or property rights. You agree to comply with the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any violation of the rights of third parties caused by any Content you provide or transmit,
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE « AS IS » WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ALL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NOT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE MEETING YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL YOU BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST OR LOST LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, UNDELIVELY LOST. CONNECTION TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY YOU. This limitation will apply regardless of whether the damages arise due to breach of contract, offense or any other theory or legal form of action.
14. AFFILIATED SITES. We have no control or responsibility for third party sites or materials. We work with a number of partners whose Internet sites may be linked to the site. As we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content or quality of the information provided by these sites and do not assume any responsibility for unforeseen events, objections and inaccuracies. , misleading or illegal content that may reside on those sites. Likewise, occasionally, in connection with the use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, without limitation, sites) belonging to third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranties and assume no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, content,
15. PROHIBITED USES.We impose certain restrictions on your permitted use of the Site. You are prohibited from breaching or attempting to breach any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, verify or test the vulnerability of the Site, any associated system or network, or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, « flooding », « spam », « mail bombing », « crashing « or institute a » DDOS « attack on the website; (d) use the Site to send unsolicited email, including, without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services; (e) forge any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or publication using the Site; or (f) attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to any human-readable form any source code used by us in providing the Site. Any breach of system or network security can subject you to civil and / or criminal liability. or, otherwise, reduce or attempt to reduce, in a manner perceptible to humans, any source code used by us in providing the Site. Any breach of system or network security can subject you to civil and / or criminal liability. or otherwise reduce or try to reduce, in a manner perceptible to humans, any source code used by us in providing the Site. Any breach of system or network security can subject you to civil and / or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All content on the Site or Service is: Copyright © 2020 the printer driver.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting a license to use any trademark, service mark or logo belonging to us or to third parties.
20. UNITED STATES ONLY USE. The Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices in the State of California. The website domain is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The target audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. The Company does not state that any of the materials or services to which you have been granted access are available or suitable for use elsewhere. Your use of or access to the Site must not be constructed as the Company is purposely benefiting from the benefits or privileges of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. CHANGES. The company reserves the right to modify these Terms. If the Company attempts to make a change, which we consider relevant in our discretion, we must:
(a) Provide to notify such change via email 15 days before the change takes effect;
(b) Publish on the home page that a change will be made.
If a court of competent jurisdiction renders this amendment clause invalid, this amendment clause will be terminated as part of this contract. All changes to the Terms will be forward-looking.