Windows 7 does not start anymore? Think about the tool System repair (System Repair) !
Startup Repair is a system recovery tool that scans your PC for startup problems and repairs automatically errors that prevent Windows 7 from starting correctly.
This tool is found in System recovery options, accessible from a Windows 7 installation USB key or from the Advanced Startup Options.
Startup Repair can fix startup problems caused by the following problems :
- Corrupted registry.
- Missing or damaged system files / drivers.
- Corrupted MBR, partition table or boot sector.
- Corrupted file system.
- Installing problematic or incompatible drivers, service packs, or fixes.
- BCD (Boot Configuration Data) (store storing boot information) corrupted.
- Defective memory or hard drive (detection only).
A log file containing diagnostic information and repair results is generated here:
Here’s how to use the Startup Repair tool to repair Windows 7 startup :
- Access to System recovery options Windows 7.
- Click on Startup Repair.
- Wait for Windows 7 Startup Repair.
- If errors are found, click on the button Repair and restart to make repairs and restart your PC.
- If no errors were found, you will get the following message: « The system restart tool did not find a problem ». You can click on View diagnostic and repair details for a summary of the actions performed by Boot Recovery. Click on Finish then restart your PC.
- After restarting the PC, check if Windows 7 starts correctly.
- If Windows 7 still does not start: restart Startup Repair a new time. Sometimes you have to run the tool up to 3 times and restart the PC every time to fix the boot problem.
✓ Congratulations! You repaired Windows 7 startup using the Startup Repair tool. ?
Yes the boot problem persists, I invite you to follow all the solutions presented in this article:
Repair Windows 7 startup